Sunday, June 1, 2014

It's the First of June, Oh My.



How can it already by June first? I feel like just yesterday I was celebrating the new year. May was such a busy month with field trips and tests and projects and preparing for finals. It's been a stressful year and I'm glad I got through it. Only two more instructional school days left and then five days for finals. I have homework I should be doing. Why do teachers give homework this late in the school year? Shouldn't they be preparing me for my final? I'm just happy that it'll be over soon. This summer should be interesting. I'm going to Warped Tour, Dorney Park, Gettysburg, and a Paramore concert. What else could I ask for? I'll have more time to spend with my friends and read and write and listen to music and I'm just so excited.
It's the first of June and I am incredibly happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment