Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It's Summer and I Have No Friends.

Lately I've been having trouble with my friends. Some of my friends are into drugs and drinking so I try to only hang out with them when they're sober, but then they end up leaving me to go smoke or something. Then I have my friends from my old school who seem to have found new friends and don't talk to me very much. Then I have friends who refuse to ever leave the house, and friends who never want to hang out, and friends who are always busy. So I'm left to be alone and I hate it. I miss hanging out with people all the time and having fun with friends without drugs getting in the way and I miss walking through the cemetery and doing kind of dangerous things and I just miss my life before high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment