Saturday, June 21, 2014

It's Getting Better. . . I Think. . . Not Really.

This summer so far has been a complete bust. I can't go to fuzz fest even though my friends promised to pay for my ticket. And I probably won't get to go see Paramore, Fall Out Boy and New Politics because the lady I babysit for had dropped me on my ass. And last but not least I probably won't be able to dye my hair pink because again the lady I babysit for has dropped me on my ass and I'm broke. This summer has been filled with more disappointment than  anyone should ever have to deal with. I spent my entire school year looking forward to this summer thinking I'd get to hang out with friends everyday and I wouldn't have to worry and I'd be happy. But all of my friends are assholes and have found new, more exciting friends.
So I have invested myself in my art. But all of this stress and anxiety and sadness and disapointment is making it hard to do anything but stay inside all day. *SIGH*
When does school start again?

No comments:

Post a Comment